Thursday, 20 July 2017

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Case the Catalogue

Good Evening Crafty People!
Thank you for having a look at today's creations, the theme for today's Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop is "CASEing the Catty" - 
I just love this theme because the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue is much more than just a listing of products, it's an ideas book as well (If you don't currently have a copy Click Here to request one from me)
I drew my inspiration today from the Whole lot of Lovely Suite,  I have to admit that I am one of those people who just LOVES Stampin' Up! because of it's amazing product co-ordination and the suites just take this to a whole new level.

  I mean it is just so great to be able to grab the designer paper and it has a list of coordinating colours right there on the packet so grab out the inks and papers and off you go, for these projects today I also used the matching Layered leaves Embossing folder and the matching shimmer ribbons and Gold Library Clips.




  Now there are only so many people I want to send love cards too, so I also used the Thankful Thoughts stamp set today as well and to make it a bit easier I cut the "sending lots of love" stamp into 3 pieces, I really love big bold sentiments like this but I thought I would get more use out of it if I could quickly and easily use the different parts seperately or together. (I know I can mask but sometimes it is easier not to, lol!)

I hope you find lots of inspiration today from both the Stampin' Up! catalogue and the amazing crew CASEing it, you are currently at Sandra Mastello in Australia so check the list below to keep on hopping! 
 




Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to support me and purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code E9JMG7KA to earn a Free Hostess stamp set when you Spend over $75.

Product List

Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




17 comments:

  1. Wow you've been busy Sandra ! Awesome cards and I love your tip on cutting the stamp set ! I , too only have a few peeps I'd send Lot Of love to and it almost put me off buying this set but then those flowers pushed me over the line !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this DSP it's definately a fave of mine atm. Your cards are stuning Sandra! You have made so many I am very impressed. I also love that we have such wondeful co-ordinating products to match the beautiful DSP's we have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovey array of cards Sandra .. you have been busy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your versions! Especially the blue ones but they're all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You really got cracking on the inspiration, Sandra! Your card versions are great, love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards! Love the black leaf embossed bits! Thank you for joining in with the July Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great range of cards you have created, really like them! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness!!! What a whole lot of lovely cards Sandra!!! :) I particularly like how you have used the "thanks" with the sending. Well done!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing creations Sandra. Love this suite too & you have showcased it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards Sandra...such a lovely suite...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally loving your CASE creations, Sandra. You have been so busy making some gorgeous cards. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many wonderful cards! Really lovely!
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! So many fantastic cards Sandra. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have been busy Sandra. I love them all. They are all so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOWSERS... Your cards are so Beautiful and all so very different <3 Love them all waiting on this set <3 Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email