Thursday, 9 June 2016

You've Got This #WWYS67

This is a simple card I did for this weeks What Will You Stamp challenge.  I really wanted to do this one as I had a friend in mind to give this card to.
The challenge was to use the You've Got This stamp set, to achieve this look I first stamped the large cross hatch stamp in Sweet Sugarplum and Emerald Envy using a double stamp off technique and lining one below the other, I then overstamped the flower image, I used Stampin' writes to colour the flower in using Rich Razzleberry, Peekaboo Peach and Emerald Envy.
I then fusy cut it out to attach to my card which I assembled using Sweet Sugarplum and Whisper white card stock lastly I stamped the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry. 

For the inside of the card I used Rich Razzleberry to stamp the sentiment and Sweet Sugarplum, Emerald Envy and Peekaboo Peach Stampin' Writes to stamp the flower

 
Supplies used

4 comments:

  1. Simple but awesome! Did you use the kiss technique for the flower? Thanks for joining us at WWYS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beka, Thank you, I stamped off twice for each colour in the flower. Thank you for letting me play along!

      Delete
  2. Love the texture in the flower!! Thanks for playing along with us at WWYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture effect, thanks for joining us this week at WWYS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest