Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Falling Flowers - Dawn-Olchefske Blog Hop







Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s creations! The crazy crafters were so very lucky to be able to do a blog hop with Dawn Olchefske today!  I’m sure you are going to find some AMAZING projects on this hop so make sure you scroll down and keep hopping onto the next person in line.
As always with these hops it was soo hard to pick one card to case, the card I ended up choosing was this amazing celebrate card, I really liked the powerfulness of this card – there is always something more intense with a limited colour palette in my opinion!



Here is my creation, I think I see some InKspiration coming from this colour palette!  



When I first saw Dawns wonderful creation I wondered how it might go using hearts to create “flowers” then I remembered the heart from first sight fits the heart punch and it was a done deal! The second heart is from the sweet and sassy framelits and you could use the framelits to cut both hearts.



I really like how the Basket for you stamp set has the words and banner as one stamp – it’s really good for when you’re in a hurry and don’t want to fuss around lining up a sentiment.

  If you would like to create your own the links to the product supplies are below.  Don't forget to use this months host code 3DFAXY43 to earn rewards and free gifts.

Thanks for having a look and don’t forget to check out all the other amazing designers in this hop. If you would like to see more of Dawns work you can visit her blog Here.  

 Happy Creating!   



Product List

Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



20 comments:

  1. Perfect CASE of Dawn's card Sandra, just love your card. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW those colours are awesome together. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sandra, your CASe is perfect. I love what you have done. You have picked the best colour combo from the colour wheel, they always look magnificent together. I would like to CASe your card some day soon if I may?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be honoured Christine! Thank you for having a look!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous card Sandra, these colours really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the green & purple together, stunning card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Loving the hearts and the strong colours. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this card Sandra - the colours are so beautiful, the hearts are so sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Sandra such bold colours .. awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colours work so well together Sandra. Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great case Sandra. The purple and green work together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Sandra. This card works perfectly. Love the hearts and the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and fabulous colour combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cased the same card...ha! Yours is sensational. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cased the same card...ha! Yours is sensational. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest