Tuesday, 20 September 2016

First Sight



Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s creation!  Although is truth I did these ones about a month ago, the first one was for my beautiful Mum’s birthday!
Here are my creations, these were made using the “off cuts” from my Blooming Love Cards here.   I planned out my heart cut outs so that I would be able to use the relief later.





The background is made using Designer Paper off cuts, add a copper embossed sentiment and hey presto a super easy card is created.

These cards have been entered into the crazy crafters team highlights please click here to vote and check out the other amazing cards

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code 6ZQ7C9D4 to earn rewards and free gifts.

Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265




4 comments:

  1. I like the thrifty way you think! Your clever planning has resulting in some beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I love your use of the negatives & the ribbon through the banner on the blue one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute Sandra! I love the threaded banner too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Sandra, I have only just got this stamp set. Can't wait to use it. Angexoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest