Sunday, 11 December 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Lisa Curcio





Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s creations!
Today the Crazy Crafters are very lucky to be blog hopping with the amazing U.S. Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Lisa Curcio!  OMG, I am so excited, you are currently visiting my blog – Sandra Mastello in Australia and you will be visiting lots of different places in your hop today. There is a list at the end of the page which will help you to move along from blog to blog so you see can see all the amazing projects. I picked several things to CASE today and then I seen this AMAZING little cacti and was hooked!


I actually don’t have oval dies (I know it came as a shock to me too!)  but I thought that the 2” circle punch would work well in these little pots I had and I’m very pleased with the outcome.
I used 5 circles for each little cacti and I stamped them with the new “Oh, so succulent” stamp set to add a little texture with some tone on tone old olive.

 Both those little flowers come from the dies in the succulent bundle, and the centers are so saffron enamel embellishments.
The other cactus is made completely using the So Succulent bundle in the upcoming occasions catalogue, isn’t it amazing?

And the designer paper used on the card comes from The Succulent Garden paper pack in the same suite.


Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code M9MPMBMC to earn rewards and free gifts.

Subscribe to my newsletter to recieve a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.
Don’t forget there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration in this hop that you don't want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog Sandra Mastello, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.




Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



16 comments:

  1. Sandra!!!! Your cacti are WAY cuter than mine! I love them...and the card...wowsers! Love the vellum overlay and heat embossed greeting. You know, too, I have a serious love of bling so the shimmer to your card has my heart pounding! Thanks for hopping along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Lisa, I did have the advantage of the new bundle and I wasn't making any where near the number you did! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

      Delete
  2. A beautiful card Sandra, you are so creative with your plants. I definitely don't have a green thumb. Well Done. Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela! The great thing about paper plants is you don't need a green thumb! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Wow - gorgeous. Probably the only plant I'd be able to keep looking healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! Yes easy care, and if it gets dusty make a new one, he he he!

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful gift set Sandra! Can't wait to play with this set now! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail! I loved this set as soon as I seen it, can't wait to make more with it!

      Delete
  5. What a great project, I'm a sucker for anything 3D and your card is stunning Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable!! Love them - what a clever way to use these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your 3D cactus and gorgeous card Sandra. They are just divine, would love to case this and can't wait to try it out. They make the perfect decor plants that don't need watering hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I want this set now...honestly I looked at it and went 'yeah it's pretty but what would I do with it!' And that card is just gorgeous! You have changed my mind Sandra, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really REALLY want to do this now too! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just adorable! I'm casing you for a class idea! The dots stamped on the cacti are just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing project Sandra, this set is fast becoming a favourite of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative Sandra. Well Done. Angexo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email