Friday, 9 December 2016

Floral Phrases in Cherry Cobbler



Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s creation!
This simple single (sort of) layer card was inspired by this weeks CTC challenge, click here to visit Jessie and check out the other entries.
 


To add to the monochromatic effect I sponged some of the colour on and off of my stamp to get extra shades in this flower.




This card is entered into the Crazy Crafters Team Highlights, if you would like to vote for it please click here.

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code M9MPM DMCto earn rewards and free gifts.

Subscribe to my newsletter to recieve a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.



Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



3 comments:

  1. Sandra I love your card! You do so well what I can't....a gorgeous and clean card that says exactly what it is supposed to!
    P.S Love the colour...cherry cobbler is up there with rich razzleberry for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I love the effect of sponging the colour onto your stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've sponged on the colour to get the variations in the colour, it looks amazing! Thank you for entering your card into Case This Card this week! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email