Saturday, 28 January 2017

Marbled Box and Vase with Flowers




Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s creations!
This week the Global Design project challenge #GDP071 was a 3D project, Yippee!  (Imagine me jumping up and down and doing a happy dance right now).



I played around with making paper flowers a lot last year in the lead up to my wedding, although I didn’t end up using most of the designs, so I might just have to start posting them here so other people can use them!
Whoops getting side tracked!  Here is what I made for this challenge.






If you would like to have a go at this yourself the tutorial is available here.
Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code UFV9W4WX to earn rewards and free gifts.


Subscribe to my newsletter to recieve a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.



Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



15 comments:

  1. Stunning work Sandra. I love the marble look, it's very on trend at the moment! You have done a beautiful job. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lovely project. You have created a wonderful effect on the boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow . I love your flowers and the base is genius . Thanks for sharing creativity . Hugs from Scotland . X Bibi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! THE amazing Bibi Cameron came to my blog! Thank you for your kind words!

      Delete
  4. I love these. So AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live in the USA, how doI a SUD! as well receive a PDF?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria! So Glad you like it, thank you for calling by! The tutorial is available here http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page_20.html#!/Marbled-Box-and-Vase-with-Flowers/p/79023643/category=22349632 Thank you Sandra

      Delete
  5. I love the texture and marbled effect on your vase and the box. I'm a big fan of distressed look. But girl, how gorgeous are your flowers!? I love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flowers you have created Sandra. Ange xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing such a creative use for Window Box die and Succulent die.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest