Monday, 30 January 2017

Sunshine for CTC




Hi There! Thanks for coming  by and having a look at what I made today!
This simple single layer card was inspired by this weeks CTC021 challenge, click here to visit Jessie and check out the other entries.
 Now I have to admit I cheated a little bit on this one, I was thinking about what to do for Jessie’s challenge while I was making my 3d project for the Global Design Project #GDP071 Click here to see that post
 Up dated to add this card won Case This Card 021




I well I thought that the outlines left when I used my dauber on the flowers made a great summery background, so I grabbed a few card fronts to use as my underneath paper!
Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code 6F69XEK7 to earn rewards.

Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.



Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



2 comments:

  1. Love the pale pink stenciling in the background! Thank you for entering your beautiful card into Case This Card this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You're this week's winner over at Case This Card Challenge - jessieholton.com! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest