Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Cheers - SAB Reverse words



Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s creation!
This simple single layer card was inspired by the sketches at #CTS209 and #PP332

This awesome cheers stamp comes from the new sale-a-bration items now available for Free when you spend over $90!  I decided to combine it with Mixed Drinks stamp set (141928) Both the sentiments are stamped in Cajun craze (126965) the beer is stamped in versamark ink (102283) and clear heat embossed (109130

I used my aqua painters (103954) to do a wash in delightful Dijon (138327) for the beer, the rest of the glass, froth and surround I finished in my water colour pencils (141709).  To give a little bit of shine to the glass I gave it a quick coat of wink of stella (141897) Here’s a close up.

Finally I mounted it on Cajun craze card stock (121683) I’m really happy with how this card worked out and think it makes a perfect “guy” card, what do you think?

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code 6F69XEK7 to earn rewards.

Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free PDF of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.
Looking for more ideas using reverse words? click here.




http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265




3 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Sandra! I love that beer mug, and it looks awesome embossed and with the shimmer you've added. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Thank you for sharing your card at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest