Friday, 24 February 2017

Fairies for all celebrations




Good Morning!

Today’s cards were inspired by this weeks #GDP075 Inspiration Challenge, Winged Creature.

 

Okay, so they probably weren’t thinking fairies, but these are my favourite winged creatures!  I did get a little carried away and made a whole pile of them, these 3 are my favourites.

All 3 were coloured using my watercolour pencils (141709) and used dazzling diamonds glimmer paper (135315) Isn’t it gorgeous, are you picturing a hundred ways to use it?  And of course all 3 used the Fairy celebration set (141554) and while I know these sentiments are meant for birthdays I think you could use these for any occasion!

This first girl is a bit of fun and playful fairy, I have used rose red cardstock (108613) for the backing and rose red ink (126954) for the greeting.

 

This second fairy uses the stitched framelits (145372 ) pool party cardstock (124391) for the butterflies and sparkles I have used versamark ink (102283) and pool party ink (126982) by using the versamark ink it stays sticky enough to cover in heat and stick powder (100625) which once heated with the heat tool becomes like tacky glue, perfect for holding the dazzling diamonds stampin’ glitter (133751). I’ve finished it off with a greeting in Bermuda bay (131171) and bermuda bay cardstock (131286) for the base.

 

And I must say that number three is my favourite – even though orange is normally at the bottom of my list!  The greeting and butterflies, from the perpetual birthday calendar set (137167), for this one are inked in tangerine tango (126946) with a tangerine tango base (116206

 

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to support me and purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code 6F69XEK7 to earn rewards and free gifts.
And if you have more than $169 worth of products on your wish list consider joining my team, there is no obligation to do parties, do what suits you.  And now is THE best time to join!



Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free PDF of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.



Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



4 comments:

  1. A lovely collection Sandra! Love the addition of glitter - so perfect for fairy dust! Thanks so much for taking part in this week's Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandra, what a lovely collection of cards. My favourite is the Blue one with the trail of fairy dust and butterflies .. simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these fairies and I really love the way you've combined them with sparkly butterflies. Very clever addition of sparkle, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp set very much! Love the shinny butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest