Friday, 17 February 2017

Hearts Decorative Mask


Hi Everyone! Thank you for coming by and having a look at today’s creation!
I was inspired by two different Challenges for these cards today, the sketch was inspired by the Global Design Project GDP#074 and the Colours were inspired by the CTC#024 colour challenge.




I did a lot of black board inspired signs for my wedding last year and I wanted to bring that black board feel through to these cards.

The background was made by using my sponge brayer (141714) and whisper white craft ink pad (101731) with the hearts decorative mask (133777) (comes with the star mask as well) on basic black cardstock (121688).
The banner was made using the partial die cutting technique with the lots of labels framelits (138281) and vellum card stock (106584).
The sentiments and the cute heart were stamped from the You’re so sweet stamp set (139440) and the heart was cut using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits (137547). And finally it was finished off with some solid bakers twine in whisper white (124262).
Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code 6F69XEK7 to earn rewards.

Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.



Product List
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



5 comments:

  1. I love that punch of red! Thank-you for playing along with the GDP - krista from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love the blackboard look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love some chalkboard technique and you've shown it off so well. Thanks so much for sharing your talents and joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card & wonderful combination of challenges! Thank you for entering Case This Card #CTC024! Congratulations, you're this week's winner! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email