Tuesday, 14 March 2017

All things Thanks for #GDP78



Good Evening!
Well yes I am very late today because I have been BUSY today!  The Global Design Project brought out an Awesome sketch on Monday that I decided to use for todays post. Click here to see the other amazing entry’s in #GDP078

So I have been wanting to do thank you cards for some friends of ours as a pregnancy gift for them. Being very outdoorsy people I knew they would love a theme similar to the camo mallard duck card I made recently (here)
I made 20 cards so I won’t go over all of them (and I grouped the photos) but I used the same method that I used on the Mallard duck card.  I used Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Old olive, Tip Top Taupe, Always Artichoke.





Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code BNYJSE4G to earn rewards and free gifts.
And if you have more than $169 worth of products on your wish list consider joining my team, there is no obligation to do parties, do what suits you.  And now is THE best time to join!


If your a Crazy Crafters fan then check out this AMAZING tutorial bundle! Full photographic instructions for 21 beautiful handmade cards (in cms & inches) from 20 wonderful Crafters plus me lol! Get your hands on this terrific deal today for just $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265




8 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! what an amazing amount of work you've accomplished! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and a perfect pregnancy gift too! I love each colour scheme. P.S Your HERE isn't linked up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! (And thank you for the heads up on the link, all fixed now)xx

      Delete
  3. Great selection of cards Sandra x What is the technique you've used to create distressed looking 'dsp'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! I don't know if there is a name for this technique, but I would probably call it scrunch and smoosh! You just take some water colour paper dampen it slightly then scrunch it up the open it up, then you apply some ink to a clear block give it a quick spritz and smoosh the cardstock into it. Hope that makes sense. XX

      Delete
  4. Cute set of cards Sandra :) Thank you for playing along at Global Design Project x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest