Monday, 6 March 2017

Rainbow Petite Petals



Happy Monday!

Today I  took some inspiration from the Just add Ink Challenge #JAI349

I just loved the rainbow like colours and repeating shape in this one and used that to inspire my cards. 

  The stamp I used comes from the petite petals set (133155) and the colours I chose are Blushing Bride (131172), Flirty Flamingo (141397), Peekaboo Peach (141398), So Saffron (126957), Mint Macaron (138326), Pacific Point (126951) and Wisteria Wonder (126985).  I used basic gray for the base card (121689) 

 

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Don't forget to use this months’ host code 6F69XEK7 to earn rewards and free gifts.
And if you have more than $169 worth of products on your wish list consider joining my team, there is no obligation to do parties, do what suits you.  And now is THE best time to join!

Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.



Product List

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/
http://stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.htmlhttps://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



4 comments:

  1. These cards are gorgeous, Sandra! I love the variation in intensity of the colours in your sweet floral rainbow pattern. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty Sandra! I love how delicate the flowers are and how you effortlessly you flow the colour down your cards. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how lovely! The floral rainbow looks almost like confetti, with the dots on those sweet flowers. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a clever way to achieve the rainbow of colour from the inspiration photo. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email