Saturday, 29 April 2017

A Fairy House #WWYS113

Happy Saturday!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation! This is day 13 of my farewell mourning to the products retiring on June 1st (or sooner if supplies run out) If you haven't already subscribed for a Annual Catalogue Click here
Today’s card is inspired by the sketch Challenge over at What will You Stamp #WWYS113



I decided to use this sketch to say farewell to the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits
and of course to my Kraft card stock, The Kraft card stock is really great for 3d projects like this, so I'll probably be using the Think Whisper White or Thick Very Vanilla in the future. 
I used the new "Seasonal Layers Thinlits" to create two different roofs for just for fun!  I also used them to create a door and a deck chair (I used the matching stamp set to give my fairy a cool drink!) I gave the body of the house some extra depth by inking my woodlands embossing folder (also retiring) with crumb cake.










Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code YNTS2XUH to earn a Hostess Stampset or Purple Dollars.
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=30100&dbwsdemoid=4014265








Product List

If your a Crazy Crafters fan then check out this AMAZING tutorial bundle! Full photographic instructions for 21 beautiful handmade cards (in cms and inches) from 20 wonderful Crafters plus me lol! Get your hands on this terrific deal today for just $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




16 comments:

  1. Oh Sandra!!!! I want one!! This is adorable ... Love the mix of old and new too. Made me feel like I was a child again <3 Thank you xxx
    I think I love the leafy one the best :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my favourite too! My husband likes the other one better, he says it is more traditional, the leafy one is more fairy though! he he he Thanks for coming by Kim, and for your lovely comments!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!! This is the cutest house ever!!!! Thank you for joining us at WWYS this week Sandra - your project rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frSun Apr 30, 12:10:00 am

    OH QUE J AIME !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I love what you made. I'd have to find another treat box to use as this is already sold out. But, I love this. I'm doing a wedding, this s something she wants. Ill keep looking for a treat box. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gloria! Hopefully you will be able to find this box or a similar one, that would make a wonderful wedding!

      Delete
  5. AMAZING, this is just gorgeous Sandra, great to have you playing along with WWYS this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your amazing creations, Sandra! Your creativity is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny that is a very lovely thing to say!

      Delete
  7. FANTASTIC!! This is so clever. I love them both but the one with the leaves just makes me want to run outside and look under the leaves for fairy houses! you are such a talented person. I love your creations. Thanks for inspiring us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is freakin adorable! Love the one with leaves on top xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love how you have created this project , a fabulous way to show case the fairy. Ange xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest