Thursday, 20 April 2017

Colourful Seasons For #GDP083

Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation! This is day 5 of my farewell mourning to the products retiring on June 1st (or sooner if supplies run out) Click here to subscribe for your copy of the Annual Catalogue due to be released in June. (Subscribers will receive the catalogue mid May)
Today’s card is inspired by the sketch Challenge over at Global Design Project #GDP083


I decided to use this theme to say farewell to the very awesome Emerald Envy Glitter Emboss Powder (142668) and Real Red Glitter Emboss Powder (142635) {they are both reduced so get them NOW} these were both featured in in 2016 Holiday Catalogue but that doesn't mean they are only good for just christmas, I love how cute these flowers and that deck chair

looks in this Brand NEW set that will be released in June!



To get a nice even colour on the deck chair I inked my stamp in versamark (102283) and then in emerald envy (141396) to stamp, this gave me a nice even base that was sticky enough to hold the embossing powder, I like to heat from underneath first with this powder to get it to adhere evenly.

Again I have used the Kraft card stock (133674) (do you feel how much I am going to miss this product?) I used the Stitched Shapes framelits (145372) dies to cut the greeting out and those cute little die cut flowers are using the red glimmer paper (121790).
 Ok I know you REALLY want to know what stamp and die set this is from - well one more little teaser, here is the inside of my card, I imagine that the artist was thinking wedding with this one, but I have already decided this will be a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) card so I just thought of it in a happy kind of way!
So I did mis-stamp this one and had to widen the lettering with my Stampin' write markers (how amazing is it to have a pen in EXACTLY the same colour!) but I do love that those flowers match the die cuts perfectly - and just wait till you see the rest of this set! (Hint - newsletter subscribers, I used this in my video coming next Tuesday) This set is called Colour Theory and it is to die for!  Just wait till you see it, papers, stamps, dies and memory keeping, all co-ordinating that equals heaven in my book!
Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code YNTS2XUH to earn a Free tag a bag Accessory Kit or Purple Dollars.
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=30100&dbwsdemoid=4014265









Product List
If your a Crazy Crafters fan then check out this AMAZING tutorial bundle! Full photographic instructions for 21 beautiful handmade cards (in cms and inches) from 20 wonderful Crafters plus me lol! Get your hands on this terrific deal today for just $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




4 comments:

  1. such an adorable card, Sandra! Loving that glittery deck chair ... so retro! Thank you so much for playing along again with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Sandra! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sandra, that chair with the glitter looks amazing. I too am going to miss Kraft CS :( but loook at all the amzijg stuff to replace it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours together and the chair looks great all glittery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email