Thursday, 27 April 2017

Crazy Crafters Product Purchase Premier Blog Hop


Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation! This is day 11 of my farewell mourning to the products retiring on June 1st (or sooner if supplies run out) Click here to subscribe for your copy of the Annual Catalogue due to be released in June. (Subscribers will receive the catalogue mid May) but I'm not saying good bye to anything today, instead I am saying HELLLOOO!! New things!!!

I got some great goodies in my Product Purchase Premier Order (this is an advanced order that only demo's who go to onstage can order from) and I would have liked to share them all with you, but today is the second day back from school holidays (my first school holidays) and we still haven't full transitioned to me being a work for home Mum so lots of fun and games!

That being said I utterly love what I am showing you today, it is the Soft Sayings Card Kit and apart from the fact this kit is sooooo seriously pretty and the stamp set is full of great sentiments the REALLY amazing thing is for the first time ever you can buy refills! So once you have bought your kit the first time and made all 20 great cards you just purchase the refill to make 20 more - no doubling up on the stamp set and non-consumable items (HOT TIP - If you are a demo, how great is this for card classes, just get one regular kit and as many refills as you need!)
Now I did a quick unboxing video of this kit for you and I had planned to bring you a follow up video of assembling the kit and giving you some hints and tips, but a rowdy Whippet and a rowdier 5 year old put an end to that! LOL! Here is the unboxing

 


And here are one of each card I made with this set



I did change up some of the sentiments to fit cards that I am more likely to use (my husband is not the pink card with white outlined flowers type of guy, and there aren't a lot of people I would send an I love you card too, he he!) 
Some hints and tips (especially if you haven't used one of these sets before)
*  The instructions are in key form, that is - no 1 means the same thing on each card and doesn't indicate the item that is done first, check the picture for which thing looks like it gets done first
*  Sarah Douglas (our esteemed CEO) stamps all her greeting first and then assembles, I prefer to stamp my greeting for each card as I go since I have been caught in the past centering my greeting instead of off setting it, which ever way you choose be sure to check where abouts the greeting should go.
*  You will need additional adhesive, the kit recommends the mini glue dots just be wary if you are adhesive challenged as me - the glue dots are still quite big compared to the leaf size and they are quite delicate moulding the glue dots to fit seems the best option to me.
*  There are different sizes of foliage, be sure to check the picture to make sure you have grabbed the right one (or be prepared to not have OCD if it doesn't match the picture) 
*  Last but not least  -   This kit is so gorgeous and you can make 20 cards in probably as many minutes, expect it to be ADDICTIVE.  You have been warned. xx
Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today you will have to wait till June the 1st or join my team and order as part of your starter kit!  Click on the link below and you will be taken to my online store if you would like to check out whats is about to disappear forever (or at least until it shows up on Ebay for 3 times the price)  Use this months’ host code YNTS2XUH to earn a Free Hostess Stamp set or Purple Dollars.
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=30100&dbwsdemoid=4014265













If your a Crazy Crafters fan then check out this AMAZING tutorial bundle! Full photographic instructions for 21 beautiful handmade cards (in cms and inches) from 20 wonderful Crafters plus me lol! Get your hands on this terrific deal today for just $25!! Order yours here http://bit.ly/CrazyCraftersTutorialBundle


Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




11 comments:

  1. These cards are so pretty! I think you've just extended my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW and I mean WOOOOOW! I am definately getting this set now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't those colours outstanding! Thank you for sharing the kit with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set! Can't wait to open mine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! This is the set I am planning to get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great kit that you can change to suit your own needs and style - thanks for sharing Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic video!! Great cards Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.frFri Apr 28, 04:08:00 pm

    LOVE THIS SET

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so want this set, I want it now, now, now! Fabulous cards Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm thinking this set is going to be rather popular. So many gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest