Sunday, 7 May 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop With Lea Denton




Hi Blog hoppers! Thank you for coming by and having a look at what I have made today!
Today the Crazy Crafters are very lucky to be blog hopping with the amazing Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Lea Denton!
And the theme is  - you guessed it -   CASING Lea Denton - Choose a card/project of Lea's and CASE - Copy And Selectively Edit. Wow what an honour!  You are currently visiting my blog – Sandra Mastello in Australia and you will be visiting lots of different places in your hop today. There is a list at the end of the page which will help you to move along.

There is soo much inspiration over at Lea’s Blog, The Crafty Spark, and I chose this gorgeous creation to CASE.
I just loved the look of these colours with the touch of Gold, just devine!  So I tried to re-create that look, with a few little changes! Instead of water colouring today I decided to do some ink blending, I really like this technique when using strong colours.  And of course instead of die cuts I went with gold embossing.
I really needed some customer cards so I took this opportunity to make this a thank you card (I really like the Thank you in the Flourishing Phrases set)  and I made a few spares and tried a couple of other tonal colour combos while I was at it!


Keep on hopping for so many amazing ideas and inspiration in this hop that you don't want to miss. You are at my blog, Sandra Mastello, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.

Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code DDBMXARX to earn a 2017 2018or Purple Dollars.

Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00




http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265



22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous Sandra. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I just adore all the different colour variations you've created for this card! So excited to be hopping with the Crazy Crafters team :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much Lea, it was a delight to be able to CASE you!

      Delete
  3. WOW Sandra, gorgeous ombre cards! So strikingly pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Sandra.....these are gorgeous and that Ombre.....I am so going to give that a try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki! And yes do it, so much fun!

      Delete
  5. Oh wow what a beautiful set of colourful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Stunning Sandra! Snap on using the same stamp set. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie! This is a great set, glad it's in for another year!

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness - so much lusciousness! These cards are awesome! I just love the colours and touches of gold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! I love gold embossing!

      Delete
  8. One of my favourite sets you've used. A lovely card. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this set too Ange! Glad to see it's in for another year!

      Delete
  9. WOW!! These are breathtaking! I love the ombre behind the gold ... its created such opulence. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I really love your cards! What a gorgeous set! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Sandra. What perfect blending. Love them all, especially the blue ones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sandra, Have just been looking through your Blog and at your wonderful creations. They are all lovely, but particularly this set. I'm drawn to anything in purples & mauves so how could I not ♥♥♥ the purple one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW just love those colors. Such a lovely set of cards. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty I love the gold against all the bright colours

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Newsletter

Subscribe and recieve 10 Free Card Templates

* indicates required

Subscribe by Email

Follow Me on Pinterest