Monday, 29 May 2017

Crazy Crafters Pre-Order Blog Hop - 25th May 2017


Welcome Blog Hoppers, The annual Catalogue is COMING and we are going to show the world how amazing the Crazy Crafters team are! We think it would be just AMAZING to have you join our team, and right now is a perfect time to get in and save money on all those new pretties coming!
Today I used the new Colourful Seasons Bundle (I am Totally in Love with this bundle, you might have noticed I have used it a few times already!) I also used the Brand new Special Celebrations stamp set, this set is awesome for sentiments, it contains sentiments for both the front and the inside (who hates trying to fill the inside with their own words :? ) Today I just used the front sentiment and I'll be sending it as a Random Act of Kindness card.






To achieve this cherry blossom sky look I heat embossed my greeting first in clear, then I gradually added the bottom layer of cherry blossoms in powder pink and berry burst, heat embossing each as I went.  I then used an ink blending tool to add in a tempting turquoise sky.  Finally I added the dimensional cherry blossoms cut out using the matching dies.  The photo below shows the difference between the heat embossed and the mat cherry blossoms.



Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code DDBMXARX to earn a Free 6X6" sample pack of the 2017-2018 designer Series Paper or Purple Dollars.




Product List

https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




22 comments:

  1. Very cute card....I am loving how you have popped those flowers out

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect reminder of spring, just as the cold is really starting to bite too xx Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, love the layering of the flowers . Well Done. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning card Sandra , just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW and ne more time Sandra WOW this is absolutely gorgeous. Your card is stunning the colours pop. Cherry Blossoms are so special. I adore how you framed the card as if the flowers are hanging from a tree. Just Beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh what an absolutely beautiful card! Love the cherry blossoms against your beautiful blue backdrop. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So much detailed work and for such a great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the ink resist to create this stunning effect with the cherry blossoms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a surprise you gave me today with your blog. I have one word to sum up this card, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LO! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the feeling spring when I look at this card, love the heat embossing idea over the blossoms, I haven't done that before. Well done, such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email