Sunday, 2 July 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop With Tanya Boser

Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation!
Today’s the Crazy Crafters are very privileged to be hopping with the amazing Tanya Boser.  Tanya is currently on the 2017 Stampin' Up! Artisan Team and for good reason, her work is beautiful!.
This was a hard CASE for me, while I don't think I have a defined "style" yet I know one of the things I really struggle with is complexity, and Tanya is a master at this!  I really love all the layers and details she gets in her cards maybe one day I'll be half as good at it!  Oh and she is a master at water colour too! Which is what led me to CASE this card today.


  How amazingly beautiful is that rose? And I just love how Tanya takes different elements and ties them all together, just stunning!  I did two versions for my CASE today the first uses similar colours to the ones Tanya used, and in the second I thought I would explore slightly different colours - there are so many beautiful variegated rose varieties I could do a hundred of these cards!
    
The stamp set that Tanya used has now retired but I thought the Rose Wonder set made a fair replacement.  The colours I used were Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Tranquil Tide and Chocolate Chip.


For this second one I switched the colours just a little and replaced the Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie with Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry.


Thank you for having a look at my creations today, don't forget to check out all the amazing projects featured just click on the links below to start hopping around. (You are currently at Sandra Mastello - Australia) 





Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code E9JMMG7KA to earn a Free hostess set when you spend over $75.
Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00






https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




16 comments:

  1. Love the card you picked to CASE Sandra, you have done an absolutely beautiful take on it! Love the pink one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love how you have combined the background to suite the main focus of the rose on your card. Great colouring technique, a beautiful card Sandra. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Two glorious cards! The colours in both are beautiful and so perfectly blended!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing cards and CASE Sandra! It is hard to choose my favourite, but I really love the colours in your red rose - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so beautiful, Sandra! Both of your roses are scrumptious! It would appear you have complexity down pat ;) Thank you for all of your kind words- I think you have me blushing! ANd thank you for allowing me to hop with your group, it has been an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both gorgeous cards but I really love the red one xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your twist on this card Sandra, looks amazing with all the beautiful colour x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!!!! Amazing colouring skills Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email