Monday, 3 July 2017

Ribbon of Courage for #GDP093

Hi!
Thank you for having a look at today's creation!
Today’s card is inspired by the sketch Challenge over at Global Design Project #GDP093
When a Stampin' Up! demonstrator sells one million US dollars in product they receive the honour of designing a stamp set, the set I have used today "Ribbon of Courage" was designed by Patty Bennett and I just LOVE it, this will be a forever set for me!

There are so many causes that use the awareness ribbons as a symbol of hope and togetherness and to raise awareness, this set is just perfect for doing cards to help charity. 

The Colours for the GDP project today aligned well with breast cancer awareness (Pink), Lymphoma awareness (Lime green)  and Prostrate Cancer awareness (Pale blue). 
I decided to add the Paisleys & Petals to the design also as I think these two sets go great together, I even think the sentiment "I thank you for your part in my journey" would be beautiful for support staff and friends.






Thanks for dropping by, don’t forget if you live in Australia and would like to purchase any of the items used today just click on the links below and you will be taken to my online store. Use this months’ host code E9JMG7KA to earn a Free Hostess stamp set when you Spend over $75.
Product List




Subscribe to my newsletter to receive a free pdf of 10 Easy Card templates. Subscribe here.





https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4014265 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=31000&dbwsdemoid=4014265https://www.facebook.com/stampinsandra.blogspot.com.au/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, you have really made my day!

Translate

Disclaimer

As an Independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator, the contents of this blog are my sole responsibility. All images are Copyright Stampin’ Up! 1990 to 2017, unless otherwise stated. The use and content on this blog are not endorsed by Stampin' Up!® This blog is for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission.

Newsletter


Subscribe to receive the latest info from me

* indicates required












Subscribe by Email